Welcome to the Hawaii Land Surveyors Association.
Comprised of approximately 70% of the licensed land surveyors in Hawaii our objective is to bring together the land surveying community through education and to provide networking opportunities and business resources.
If you are not a member of HLSA, please Click HERE to join today!
Hawaii Online Discussion Forum
“We are proud to announce the launch of our newest addition to the HSLA online experience. Head over to www.hlsa.proboards.com to join in our online discussion forum. This forum, or message board, was developed to get more involvement, comments, feedback, questions and over all participation in our association. The Board of Directors will also be posing questions and polls to all of you members in regards to current topics and items you would like the Board to address. If you feel your voice hasn’t been heard, please register and participate in the discussions. Any registered forum user may initiate a discussion with a simple click. We highly encourage everyone to get registered on the forum and jump right in. We look forward to seeing you all online!”
NEW EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
A&B Properties – Hawaii (Maui Office)
Assists in conducting field surveys that involve land boundaries, topographic features, construction stakeouts, and establishing vertical and horizontal controls, for A&B Properties, Inc. and Subsidiaries of Alexander & Baldwin, Inc. Survey work is also performed for third parties.
- Entry Level Field Surveyor: We are currently seeking an entry level field surveyor, experienced preferred, but will train. Must have a valid Hawaii driver’s license and reliable transportation.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sam O. Hirota, Inc.
Founded in 1963, Sam O. Hirota, Inc. (SOH) is celebrating over 50 years of engineering, surveying, and imaging service to Hawaii and the Pacific Rim. SOH is involved with exciting, emerging technologies and would like to interview those comfortable working with cutting-edge, as well as traditional hardware and software.
- Licensed Land Surveyor: The firm is seeking an experienced, Hawaii-based, licensed land surveyor to manage and grow our land surveying division. Please visit our website at www.samhirota.com/licensed-land-surveyor.html for more information.
- CAD/GIS Technician: The firm is seeking an experienced, Hawaii-based CAD/GIS Technician who can assist our engineering and surveying teams by producing designs, drawings, layouts, maps, and other miscellaneous graphics as needed. Please visit our website at www.samhirota.com/cad–gis-technician.html for more information.
- Land Surveying Field Crew Member: The firm is seeking an experienced, Hawaii-based, Land Surveying Field Crew Member to manage and grow our land surveying division. Please visit our website at http://www.samhirota.com/land-surveying-field-crew-member.html for more information.
Engineers Surveyors Hawaii, Inc. (ESH), was founded in Honolulu, Hawaii in 1964 and has served public and private interests, based on professionalism and quality of service.
- Field Surveyors: ESH’s extensive background in a variety of civil engineering projects, enable us to provide the comprehensive engineering, surveying and construction management services required to assist in a variety of public and private design projects. We are currently seeking entry level field surveyors, experience preferred, but will train. Please email Miles@esh-inc.com.